Monday, March 30, 2009

Tilda With Bee in Blue Jeans


Happy Monday everyone! I finally got a chance to ink up my new Magnolia spring kit stamps so I started with Tilda and the bee. I'm still trying to make regular (A2) size cards so this card is simple. I stamped Tilda's pants on old CTMH jeans DP I had from a while back, then cut it and paper-pieced it. All images are colored with Copics. I stamped the little bees on the stonewall before coloring it then added crystal lacquer to make it pop but it doesn't show up well in the picture, same for the bee in Tilda's hand. I used Flower Soft along the base of the wall to add some color. The DP is from Chatterbox/Sky Garden Floral. I also gave Tilda a "bee charm" necklace that I attached with embroidery floss. That's about it for this card. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy a new week doing what makes you happy!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable, great job and love the necklace, too cute!

Deana said...

I love the coloring on the wall and the little necklace Tilda is wearing. Cute card!

Deana

Jacque said...

Very very cute, Cami...such great detail...wonderful card!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your coloring is great and love the bee around her neck! Very nice touch! Great job!

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Card, Cami! This Tilda is so cute!

Have a great Day, Hugs Tanja

Candy said...

Hi Cami,
VERY cute card. Love all you did with the bees, and the flowers soft looks like real flowers are along the wall. Your paper is awesome!!!

Kim said...

Cami this is ADORABLE!!!! I absolutely LOVE the necklace...it's a perfect touch!!!! Love the flower paper it's adorable....and your coloring is beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

these Tilda's are the cutest...i love how you colored her TFS

Teri said...

Hi Cami! Another cute Tilda card! I love everything about this card! I gotta get me some images for my Tilda's to sit on... hugs! Teri

Christine said...

Cami, I don't know if I would call your card simple, you have so many adorable details on it. I absolutely love your idea of the bee necklace. Too cute. That caught my eye right away. I also love the jean DP and the Flower Soft on the bottom. That wall is perfect for that. You put together a fabulous card and also colored her perfectly. Love it, love it, love it!! Have a great day.

Joy said...

you are the queen "bee" of Tildas =) lol! you do such wonderful work and you always make them look cheerful! she looks happy on that wall. hope you have a wonderful week! keep those cards coming!!!

Denise said...

This is such a very intricate, beautiful card! Love the coloring & all the extra's you have added to it. Awesome!!

Kristie W. said...

Very cute, love how you colored her!

Ila said...

Oh My!! this is just the Sweetest!!..I love the coloring, colors and the lovely little charm necklace!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the flower soft at the edge of the wall and the little bubble bees on the wall. too cute!