Thursday, March 12, 2009

Easter Tilda Holding Bunny


I used the Magnolia-licious' March sketch for my card today as it seemed suitable (5.5 square) for the size of my focal image. Card base is So Saffron from SU! as well as the Pretty in Pink CS. DP is Basic Grey Urban Prairie/Bountiful, flowers and ribbon from stash, and altho' you can't really see, I curled the stems of the yellow flowers to look like curly vines. I also added two tulip eyelets. Tilda is colored with both Copics and Prismacolor pencils and OMS and I outlined the image with French Gray. Thank you for stopping by today and as the weekend is fast approaching, have a wonderful, fun weekend!



7 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

those Tilda's are the cutest. Love how you colored her. TFS

Krystinah said...

She is so so cute...Great coloring and colors...Love the card...Hugs Kristina

Joy said...

you must love your Tildas! this one is adorable and so perfect for EASTER!! which is fast coming upon us and I haven't even started yet! love your layout and coloring =) have a wonderful weekend!

Denise said...

This is one very pretty Easter card! Love that stamp. Great job with the coloring &layout. I think I better get started on my cards for Easter.

Maria said...

Hey Cami! I never seen this Tilda! She is so cute. I love that bunny. . .I've never Tilda with something other than herself! I love it. Love the sunny bright colors of your card and you did a fabulous job coloring the image. Beautiful card!!

maria

Jodi said...

You have done a very pretty card!! Your image is colored so perfectly and you did a great take on the sketch!!
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Trina said...

Great card! I love the image and your colors! This card makes me think of spring!!