Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gorjuss In Purple



I'm still using up my Webster's Pages Your Life/Beautiful-Bee Balm DP. Here I colored another Gorjuss Girl (can't get enough of these girls) with her little fox (?) friend in a rather monotone lavender color scheme. I cut around the edges of the leaves and tucked the image beneath them, then distressed around the image to blend into the DP. I also used crystal lacquer on both the butterfly and bee to make them pop a little. Finally I added two Prima flowers with little half pearls over the two white flowers on the DP to give them some color. That's all for this card.


2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ahhhhh I love this one too!!! Such sweet sweet images!!!! I will have to look up this stamp company!

MarieL said...

I can't decide if I like one better than another. They are all so gorgeous. All three are just beautiful