Friday, March 6, 2009

Swap Card from Joy!


It's me again...yeah, another post in one day is rare, but I just had to share this "swap" card I got from Joy of Tamiko's. We attended the SU! Regional meeting in Honolulu on February 21st and altho' I didn't make any swaps, Joy so generously offered to swap with me. She actually took it one step further and adhered it to a white card. Thank you so much for this card Joy...I'll put it into my "Memento Box" as this is the first swap card I have received. You are so sweet, generous, and a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, Cami. . .Joy's swap card is so pretty. I love the dp that she used. How fun that you were able to attend the regionals in Hawaii...if I was still living there, I probably would have met you!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

Maria

Christine said...

Hey Cami. I just read your comment on my blog about the blog analyzer link. It was fun, wasn't it. I wouldn't be surprised if most paper crafters get similar results because we are all great, fun, and caring people who love to do things for others. The paper crafting community out there is just so awesome on so many levels. I love Joy's card. It is made with one of my all time favorite SU! papers. I am so glad I found your blog. I love all your Magnolia cards and can't wait to see more. I will be subscribing. :)

Denise said...

Very pretty swap card.