Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Friendly Friends Challenge


Today our friend Kellie S challenged Kristina and me to make a card with the circle Magnolia image she just got that we stamped together yesterday. Well, here is my card for today. Because of the "background" image, I decided to do a recessed window card. The card base is 5.5" square and I used SU! So Saffron CS. I thought a depth of 1/4" would work. I stamped and cut out the chick, and the lovely Tilda with her pretty spring hat. All images colored first with Copics then with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I thought it needed some kind of "fence" so I added the MS picket fence border punch. Hope you didn't get "pinched" today...I just stayed at home and had a PJ kind of day. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and have a wonderful week.

12 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwwwwwww is this cute or what??? Her sitting on the "fence" is such a great touch Cami!

MarieL said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love this pretty scene and those soft colors. Everything is so complimentary. Very, very pretty.

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

i love your card..it is very beautiful

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, that Tilda is so darn cute. I've never seen this one either but I love it. Gosh, there's so many cute Tildas!! I just want all of them. I love what you did with the fence and the scenary. . .that chickie is too cute! Awesome job on your card, Cami!!

Maria

Joy said...

WOW! I love how you made your card 3-D! I tried one and will post it soon but mine didn't come out as great as yours! love how you used that background and how Tilda is sitting on a fence. this is such a sweet card!

Jodi said...

Very pretty and cute card!! Love the scene you created for her!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Denise said...

OMG, I love that Tilda card. The scene is so pretty. What a great job.

Krystinah said...

Oh Camille you did a good with the Challenge even though you were the first one to get it done...I love that Tilda...Hugs kristina

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty scene you created x

Jennyx

Trina said...

Great job on this card Cami! I love the background, and you did a great job on your coloring!! You are pretty inspiring yourself!!

Arlana 11426 said...

What a darling card!! Fun Blog

Anonymous said...

Love how you framed this out. Creative!