Monday, March 16, 2009

Gorjuss Girls Are Here!




I finally received my set of Gorjuss Girls on Saturday and just had to ink them up. Not much trims and blings on these cards...guess I was so anxious to lay them down and make a card l0l! For my first card, I used DP from Webster's Pages/Your Life-Beautiful. I just quartered the sheet and chose one corner. Colored her with Copics. Because of the "serene" feeling of this paper, I decided to leave it simple and stamped and die-cut this sentiment that is a favorite of mine.

On my second card, the DP is from Chatterbox/Denim Guest Floral and I used both the front and the back of the DP. Colored her with Copics, blue lace trim is from my stash as well as the tiny flowers. Not much going on here with this card.


Thank you for stopping by and spending a few minutes with me. Have a wonderful week and keep on stamping...

6 comments:

Denise said...

Very pretty cards. Great layout.

Joy said...

love these gorjuss girls! I can't wait till I own some of these...just don't know when they'll be available! you did such a great job on the cards and coloring them! you always seem to make such pretty cards! TFS!

MarieL said...

Hi Cami,
two very pretty cards and each one is so different. Terrific job.

Teri said...

I just love your gorjuss girls!! You make such beautiful cards!! Have a great week too! Tomorrow is Wednesday!! xo, Teri

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwww just adorable!!! I love the papers you paired the images with!

jenny said...

Stunning cards, love the gorjuss girls with the qoutes, great idea x