Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Friends' Challenge


Happy Sunday! Our weekend is almost over and I had to finish another friendly challenge with my friends Kellie S and Kristina that is due tomorrow. This time we did a black and white challenge with just one other color for the embellies. I decided to use my Gorjuss Girl, stamped her with Memento Tuxedo black on PaperTrey white, and colored her hair and leggings with Kor-I-Noor #12 (black) pencil and OMS. Then I cut the image out using my square scallop Nesties die and layered that on a larger Nesties scallop and doodled dots on both. For the sentiment, I used my OLD Sizzix "Tabs, Hearts & Double Box" die and cut one in black for the frame and one in white for the heart, and stamped the "love" from SU! "small script" stamp set. The ribbon, flower and brads are from my stash. This was a very quick card to make as you can see I hardly added embellies! Thank you for stopping by, and have a fun-filled week!


10 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, thius card is so Beautiful. Love the black & white, with red. Stunning!!

MarieL said...

Cami, you know I love those three colors. Very stunning. A beautiful card.

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeouss :) thanks for leaving the sweet comments on my blog ;)
hugs Ria

Joy said...

WOW! such an awesome card! I love those gorjuss girls! I can't wait to get my hands on those! they are so cute!!! you did a wonderful job with those layouts and details. so pretty!

Krystinah said...

Good Job Camille...It looks better than mine...lol...You sure cranked that one out...As always...Keep them coming...lol...Hugs Kristina

Teri said...

Cami, this card is so pretty! I love all of the cards you make, so much love went into making this card. Love those Gorjuss girls!! hugs, Teri

Anonymous said...

what fun to just use the one accent color.. it is a classic look.. I love it!
I love your style!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors you chose. The red is a great accent color. Super job...

Keri Lee Sereika said...

You totally have a knack for these little girls...the colors on this are so hip baby!!

Maria said...

Wow, Cami. . .I love the black and white with a touch of red! It makes the red really stand out so pretty! I really love that image! She is so adorable. Such a pretty card!!

maria