Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thoughts of You - Gorjuss!



Happy Tuesday! I stayed away from the 'puter again yesterday so I could focus on using up DPs laying on my table. I am posting 3 cards today...yes, I'm surprised, but I have 3 cards I finished since yesterday. The first is another Gorjuss girl that I paper-pieced her dress, cut and colored two of the fox (?) and her cap, and popped them on dimensionals. I added some Flower Soft at her feet. CS is SU! Pretty in Pink, DP is Making Memories Flower Patch. The sentiment is from Michael's $1 spot, prima flower topped with a green "wedding flowers" also from Michael's (last year) and some little butterfly brads I have stashed. Colored image with Copics. That's it for this card. My other two cards are shown above. I appreciate your taking the time to browse my creations, and wish you all a pleasant week.

5 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

I love all of your cards the Gorjuss girls are the cutest

Krystinah said...

Very nice Camille....You sure are on a role w/ your Gorjuss girls...I love it...Hugs Kristina

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok seriously??? I just keep scrolling down and seeing another beautiful creation...and these girls are sooo cute!

jenny said...

So pretty, I love her in spring colours and the flowersoft looks fab x

Jennyx

Maria said...

The Gorjuss girl is definitely gorjuss! LOL! She is sweet. . .and you made her sweeter with the paper piecing. . so pretty. I love all the dp that you use on your cards. All of them are beautiful! I have this thing for pretty designer paper. Your coloring is fantastic too! Beautiful job, Cami!

Maria