Friday, June 29, 2012

SISTER STAMPS BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP - DAY TWO!

Happy Aloha Friday, fellow crafters!  Thank you for returning today to Day 2 of Sister Stamps Birthday Blog Hop! If you came here from the lovely and talented Linda's blog, then you are in the right place.  If not, go back and start at Sister Stamps so you don't miss any of the wonderful creations by the talented gals!
Today I'd like to introduce "Takeo" from the new set to be released on July 1st. Isn't he a cutie, running with some balloons tied to a bamboo stick! I decided to make a center step card and embossed the two side panels using a  bamboo embossing folder by Darice.
Here's the inside of the card:
I kept the inside simple without frills since "Takeo" may not want anything "girlie" so I stamped and cut out the balloons from the image and computer generated the sentiment to congratulate Sister Stamps.Very simple card.  Okay, your next stop is Jenny's blog!
Thank you for stopping by today, and I wish you all a fun-filled weekend!  Remember to come by again tomorrow!
Warm Aloha Hugs,

17 comments:

Njeri said...

Your card is fabulous! l love it.

Debi said...

This is adorable! Love how you repeated the balloons and the colors are so eye catching!

nicolet said...

It´s a beautiful easelcard Cami!
Hugs nicolet

Suzan L said...

Hi Cami, you have created another gorgeous card! I love all the details that you have added to it, especially the two bamboo embossed panels. And, did you stamp the bamboo leave on the DP? It looks great!
Hugs,
Suzan

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty center step card... love that bamboo embossing folder....

Leanne said...

This is sooo cool Cami! I love the colors and the embossing. Your coloring is fabulous too. Lookin' fwd to your share tomorrow.
Happy Aloha Friday!
*;)

Jenny said...

Yay! It worked! So glad you were able to get your post up. We would've missed out on this awesome project! I didn't know those center step cards have an inside? I gotta see one for myself. And love the balloons you used throughout the card. Thanks again!

ParkNSlide said...

Great card construction. Love your color choices.

Linda said...

Yes, another amazing card Cami! I didn't know the center step card had an inside either ... tutorial time when we get together! LOL! Have a great weekend lady!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my Cami! Simple amazing! Your attention to detail and your eye for putting everything together just blows me away! Can't wait to see what you'll post tomorrow!

Lynn said...

Your creations with the Sister Stamps are awesome. I especially love the girlie card but appreciate the look of the boy card because I know that non-girl cards are so difficult to make. Your attention to details is truly what I admire and hope to achieve in my work.

Mimi said...

Beautiful card Cami!! Love the pretty papers and awesome details! :D

donna mikasa said...

Great step card, Cami! How fun to dedicate your card to Sister Stamps, too!

mimi said...

A double wow from me, I just love everything about it :-)

sunflower sue said...

Love this cared. Great idea repeating the balloons. :)

Cyndi said...

So fabulous!

eunice said...

Oh, Takeo is so cute! Fabulous center step card, Cami...still have this type of card on my "gotta try soon" to do list. Really like the shades of green you chose to use for your card, a perfect match with the bamboo embossing and accents!