Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MONDAY, MONDAY, SO GOOD TO ME!

I am truly blessed and just had to share this fabulous RAK I received in the mail yesterday! That song Monday, Monday (so good to me) keeps playing in my head because of what I received from Denise of Denise Loves Stamping (hi Denise! Thank you!!!). This gal is very special and has a daughter Jamee who does crafting together. Denise makes beautiful jewelry and is known to share them with her friends. Go check out her site to see all the wonderful cards and jewelry she makes. Now I am the proud owner of TWO pairs of earrings! That's right, TWO that she sent me in my favorite colors. How nice is that? I am truly looking forward to meeting her in person! Okay, so here's the lovely RAK I received:



They are made of beautiful mother of pearl shells and they have a beautiful sheen on them. Denise does beautiful work and I can't wait to put these on.

And look at that cute Hello Kitty card! All that cutting and piecing, and inside there was a very sweet note.

I love these, Denise!

Okay, thanks for visiting and sharing my joy with me. Have a wonderful week all you crafty ladies.

5 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

Oh Cami, what a lovely surprise !!
Earings a so pretty!
TFS!
Hugs
Vivi

Janis said...

What lovely earrings! Don't you just love getting happy mail? Denise is a sweetie. You are also so deserving. Have a fabulous week!

Hugs,
Janis

Michelle Alejandro said...

Denise is the best and these are so wonderful! She makes the best jewelry and is so talented. TFS!

Joy said...

great RAK! Denise is always so thoughtful and making everyone so many RAKs! what's your favorite color? is it purple like me? hahaha! have a great week!

Kyoko said...

Isn't Denise the sweetest ... just like YOU! Totally deserving RAK because you are such a special person.