Happy New Year to all you wonderfully talented people out there! I've met and became friends with so many of you in blogland, and have garnered so much knowledge from you all, so thank you very much for sharing your creativity and inspiration. To my surprise, I received two identical blog awards, from Leslie, and Justine. The requirements are for me to:
1. Thank and link back to the person(s) who gave me the award (THANK YOU, LESLIE AND JUSTINE!),
2. Share 8 things about myself,
3. Forward it to 8 bloggers, and
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
So, here goes, some things you may not have known about me:
1. I LOVE ribbons, lace trims, flowers
2. Born and raised in Hawaii (Oahu) and never lived anywhere else!
3. Surrounded by water and we have so many beautiful beaches, but I haven't gone swimming in years!
4. Hubby supports my crafting addiction since I was laid off from LV over 5 years ago
5. I enjoy golfing and traveling, and shop for craft supplies on the Mainland since prices are ridiculously high here and limited in choices
6. I "hoard" so I can "always see the pretty papers, etc." so I must learn to use them from this year on!
7. I don't like to cook any more and love to try different restaurants
8. I love anything chocolate (dark) and peanut butter!
Receiving a Blog Award and having to pass it along is never an easy task as there are thousands of talented people out there, but here goes:
Here's your Blog Award, ladies: