Friday, November 12, 2010

OCTOBER 3-TAG SWAP (LATE!)

I am so late in posting my October 3-Tag Swap!  But, better late than never!  Kyoko hosts a monthly 3-Tag Swap that has been a lot of fun and enjoyed by all participants.  We'll see if she will continue again next year.  Here's what my partner, Jodi, sent to me:
Aren't they just adorable?  I'd better keep one for myself! Jodi also sent me a cute Halloween card with one of my favorite Magnolia images, Tilda, and a Belle's 'n Whistles stamp, Tania Baking!
No, you aren't required to send any RAKs, just the tags, but this is how Jodi is...always so thoughtful and generous.  Thank you so much Jodi and I just LOVE all the tags you made for me! 
And here are the 3 tags I sent to Jodi.  I used a new Sizzix embossing folder that comes with two EFs, and I used "Dearly" and it was made to match last year's (go figure!) Basic Grey DP which I used on the back side of the tag and you can see the little deer (if you look good, LOL!). Luckily I had one sheet left!  Jodi's favorite color is pink, so I used pink Bazzill "October" bling CS. 
 Here's a close-up of the tag so you can see the embossing.  I also made a rosette with Sizzix/Tim Holtz Paper Rosette die out of Dream Street Papers' Wonderland-Magical Moments DP.
Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a fun-filled weekend.  I'll be very busy finishing up some cards for posting tomorrow, and also some little RAKs I'm making for a get-together over the weekend.  

14 comments:

kris said...

Jodi's tags are so cute!!! i'd save them all! LOL... and the tags you made for her is gorgeous!! Love the papers!! TFS! have a great weekend!

Christina said...

Looks really wonderful Cami!!
Hugs Kristel

MarieL said...

Cami, your tags are absolutely the sweetest. I love them. The soft colors "speak to me". The embossing and the scalloped edges are fantastic.

Peggie said...

Oh my gosh what a nice swap you two did. I love hers and yours.

Cyndi said...

beautiful tags by both of you! love how yours is so elegant! have a great weekend!

joni h said...

woof! *hint* if you ever decide to use it on something! :) those tags are sweeeeet! Jodi is uber talented...as are you! TFS!

Elena said...

Love both of the tags. Your pink tag is beautiful! TFS!

Suzan L said...

Hi Cami, Your tags are so cute!! I love how you embossed the tags and added the wonderful rosette!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

These are awesome, Cami!

Jodi said...

Cami I just love the pretty tags you made for me!! They are too pretty to use! LOL!! Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Brenda said...

beautiful tags that you made for jodi as well as the ones she made for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! All of these tags are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing them and hope all is well!! hugs, Teri

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Cami, both yours and Jodi's tags are gorgeous. Jodi's are cute and yours are beautiful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Janie Printz said...

WOW !!! Cami I've been missing your wonderful creations as I haven't been hopping around the blogs much lately. I'm off working so haven't had much chance to check them out. I LOVE your adorbale pink tags !!! And that embossing folder with the little deer is soooo adorable ... Where did you find that ? This is just too sweet for words ...
Hugs, Janie