Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year To All and Blog Award

Happy New Year to all you wonderfully talented people out there!  I've met and became friends with so many of you in blogland, and have garnered so much knowledge from you all, so thank you very much for sharing your creativity and inspiration.  To my surprise, I received two identical blog awards, from Leslie, and Justine.  The requirements are for me to:
1.  Thank and link back to the person(s) who gave me the award (THANK YOU, LESLIE AND JUSTINE!),
2.  Share 8 things about myself,
3.  Forward it to 8 bloggers, and
4.  Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
So, here goes, some things you may not have known about me:
1. I LOVE ribbons, lace trims, flowers
2. Born and raised in Hawaii (Oahu) and never lived anywhere else!
3. Surrounded by water and we have so many beautiful beaches, but I haven't gone swimming in years!
4. Hubby supports my crafting addiction since I was laid off from LV over 5 years ago
5. I enjoy golfing and traveling, and shop for craft supplies on the Mainland since prices are ridiculously high here and limited in choices
6. I "hoard" so I can "always see the pretty papers, etc." so I must learn to use them from this year on!
7. I don't like to cook any more and love to try different restaurants
8. I love anything chocolate (dark) and peanut butter!
Receiving a Blog Award and having to pass it along is never an easy task as there are thousands of talented people out there, but here goes:


Here's your Blog Award, ladies:











Please visit these ladies and send them some love.  I've been working on some cards and will share them later this week.  Thank you for stopping by today, stay safe, keep warm, and happy crafting!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Aloha Cami and Happy New Year!! Mahalo for thinking of me and sending me this wonderful award. It's my first ever and I will proudly showcase it. I haven't done much blogging lately, been so busy, and I've definitely neglected my friends here. I hope to get back soon. Mahalo again my friend and I hope the New Year is blessed for you and your ohana. Mahalo!! PS. TFS!! :)

Helen said...

I can so related to #6. I didn't want to cut up those beautiful papers and had accumulate quite a bit. I too must learn to part with those pretty papers.

Congrats on your award!

Lynn said...

Wow Cami! Thanks! This is the first time I've received a blog award. I'm thrilled and surprised. Thank you for being specific about what I need to do. I often wonder if I am not following blogland rules of courtesy because I am so old school. I'll have to think about who to pass the award on to because I read so many great blogs.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HEY SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH Cami you are always so thoughful of me sigh.... You know i will take this awarsd with great pleassure.Thank you very much hun.I too received it teice this week baaahaaa.hEY BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO BUT TAKE IT AND RUN LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cami you have been a great inspiration to me so i have to thank you for all your creations you have shared with us.Also i wish i could visit you some day SIGH.... LOL!!!Take care hun and always thinking of you((hugs))RubyM:)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi Cami,
this was nice to read something about you!
Congrats to your award hun
Claudia

Thea said...

Hello Cami, it is sure a long time ago that we speak, but i havend forgotten you....thank you so much for the reward i will take this and give them to my friends...a happy new year to you too and a lot of beautiful creativity in this year...sending lots of hugs...love Thea