Tuesday, November 24, 2009

VINTAGE ROSE TILDA

Surprise! Well, happy Tuesday, Everyone! I did get a chance to make another card over the weekend after spending some "girls' day out" with my BFF Denise and her daughter Jamee!

I just love, love, love this new Tilda Vintage Rose image from the new ummm, I think Christmas Collection...can someone out there help me properly identify this image and set name?
Anyways, my card base is the usual 5.5" square that I love because you do much more on this size card. I used a double-sided CS from Worldwin but I cut off the label so that's all the info I have. (sorry) I then laid a slightly smaller piece of DP from Magnolia called "White Christmas - Vintage Christmas Rose." The DPs from Magnolia have such a nice weight and a slight texture and they are all gorgeous!!!
I colored Tilda with Copics (R81, 83, 85, and 89, G95, 97) and added some Golden Rod Stickles to her head band, and some Silver Stickles to the area just above her head band but you can't tell in the photo. I cut her out using my Nesties Label One die, the two largest sizes. I then punched out some ferns with the MS punch, and added some paper roses. The ribbon is from my stash, and lastly I die-cut the corner pieces with my Cuttlebug corner dies.

This is the inside of the card. No matter how times I tried to get a better pic, it just wasn't happening! I realized it's because of the "bulky roses" on the front of my card that kept it tilted at an angle, so I'm sorry for this horrible pic! Yep, I'm just a cardmaking amateur that can't take pics! LOL!
The sentiment is from SU! All Holidays. I tried to keep the layout going on the inside. Again, I used my Nesties Label One die. So, that's it for this card. It came together rather quickly, maybe because everything coordinated...DPs and Tilda stamp.
Thank you very much for stopping by today, and I may have another project to post tomorrow.
Hope your week has started off well, and soon it will be gobble, gobble time so I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! We must all remember to count our blessings as we sometimes forget it is all around us so this is a good time to reflect on the immaterial things we have, like family, friends, good health, and seeing another day. Love to all of you! Stay safe, and don't forget about Black Friday!!! (Just kidding!).

24 comments:

Joy said...

this is a wonderful card! love the new image from Magnolia! the tildas are getting cuter and cuter! it's amazing! you do such wonderful coloring and love the layouts inside and out! hope you have a great Tuesday!

BALLET NEWS said...

Happy Tuesday - and you have made another wonderful card !

kris said...

Very LOVELY Cami!!! love the image... so precious and sweet!!! 2 thumbs up with a huge grin! hugs, Kris

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

WOw i am always amazed at your work..so beautiful..those tildas are too adorable...have a great Tuesday...TFS

Suzan L said...

Cami, What a gorgeous card!! The new Tilda image is so cute and the DP matches her perfectly. I love the flowers that you added along with the corner accents...And, the inside is also so beautiful!!
Hugs, Suzan

Lori said...

Very Pretty! I love the colors.

Christina C. said...

What a fabulous card!!! Gorgeous inside and out!! Beautifully colored Tilda and the details are all wonderful. Hugs, Christina

Danni said...

What a beautiful card!! Just lovely!

Kerry D-C said...

Wow Cami! this is ravishing!
I love those corner decorations...adds such elegance.

Angelwood said...

Cami, this is soo pretty! A lovely card and this image is beautiful! I can't wait for my Christmas Tilda's to come in. :o) Angela

marsha said...

This is just so lovely, your coloring is rich and vibrant. Fantastic job!

Hugs,
Marsha

Jacque said...

Cami, she is absolutely gorgeous...those papers are superb and your coloring is so lovely!!!! I think this is a stunning example for sure...Just love it...Hugs...Jacque

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card Cami. Good to know you had a great time with Denise & her daughter. Love the "glowing" effect with the stickle. Cute with ery vintage and "Victorian" stylish!
Hugs,
Cabio

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's absolutely gorgeous Cami--beautiful papers, beautiful colors & lovely image!

hugz,
Suzanne

Ila said...

Double Wow here!!...this is Absolutley Beautiful!!...the colors and papers is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Linda said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Speechless.

Ok, I've recovered. Man alive! This is such a gorgeous card, lady! Everything you create is done with such love and patience that it's no wonder your cards are so beautiful. TFS your talent w/all of us. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Love you!

Randi said...

She looks spectacular!! what a wonderful job you did on this card

Patricia Garcia said...

Wow Awesome card, love the color combo and your coloring of Tilda is Super!!

Hugs,
Patrica

Janis said...

What a dazzling (like Edward) creation! Cami, I am always awestruck by the cards that you design. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and see you at the craft fair!

Norma said...

Cami, this is gorrrrrrgeous. I love that deep rich red shade or red you used. It's stunning. And the inside too. Wow wow wow. Love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card! Love this Tilda and you have colored her perfectly. Love the red color and the roses!
Hugs,
Nancy

Teri said...

Another stunning card Cami! I give up on using Tildas...I will just admire all of your cards. I love the colors on this vintage Tilda card. hugs, Teri

Jodi said...

Oh you have colored her and decorated your card to perfection!! See, how much I missed your work!! You haven't created for a while and now all that saved up crafting energy has exploded into this cuteness!! Wonderful wonderful!!
Love your work!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jodie from Oz said...

Tilda is gorgeous Cami, beautiful papers, beautiful colors & wonderful colouring. Hugs Jodie from Oz