Wednesday, September 8, 2010

TAMIKO'S SURPRISE BLOG HOP WINNER!!!

**THIS POST WILL STAY ON TOP UNTIL FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2010**
Please scroll down for today's post.  Thank you!
Happy Thursday crafters!  Today, on behalf of Tamiko's and her Creative Team, I would like to share the wonderful news to announce the WINNER of our recently held Surprise Blog Hop!
Drum roll please!!!  The Winner, chosen by Random.Org, is:
PAM CRUZ!!! Thank you all for hopping along with us.  We had fun and hope you did too!  So Pam, please email me at kericami@aol.com with your snail mail addy so arrangements can be made for Tamiko to send you your $10 Gift Certificate for purchase at her online store, and let me know which stamp you'd like to get, either Sweet Anya or Oh Boy Ian!  I would love to hear from you by 10:00PM Friday (HST), September 10, 2010.  If not, another winner will be chosen.  Congratulations Pam, and thank you all for joining us!
Tomorrow is Tamiko's Thursday Teaser so please stop by to see what the Creative Team has come up with this week.  It's a sketch challenge!  Have a wonderful evening/day. 

6 comments:

Janis said...

Yay! Congratulations Pam! And thank you to Cami and all of the wonderful blog hoppers!!! Hugs, Janis

Brenda said...

Congrats to Pam! You and the rest of the Creative Team did an awesome job!

1LuvnMama said...

Congrats to Pam!

Cami,
Hope you had a wonderful b-day! :)

Janie Printz said...

Aww Cami this is a REALLY cute card. Love all the dimension you put into this one. That little swing is just the cutest idea ever !!! Also love the papers, the coloring & that sweet fitting little sentiment ... Wish I would hurry & go home so I can work on my card making & get something posted ... But Saturday will be here befroe I know it & I'll be heading back to Montana. This work gets in the way of my fun !!!
Hugs, Janie

Kyoko said...

CONGRATS TO PAM!!!

Pam Cruz said...

wow...thank you soo much Cami!!! This is my first time doing blog hop and this is also my first time winning..

thanks to all the CT for giving all of us the chance to play on your blog hop :)